Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he found kodiak and a 8 inch anaconda with little port holes on each side of the barrel
four i think it was. and two screw holes on the top strap for scope is this the hunter anaconda or after market ?he payed 650

the kodiak as bin shot as the black rings was not cleaned good but check out good when i was looking at it and is in the SN range 800 and did not come with box or papers.
and as what looks like magna porting.
and he payed 950 i think he did good what do you think.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I’d agree with you bad shot, I think he did pretty good too.

An Anaconda in great shape for $650 is always a pretty decent score. The older Anaconda’s came un-ported and not drilled and tapped for a scope. However the newer Anaconda’s from some where around 1997 came from the factory with porting standard on the 8”. I believe there were actually 5 holes instead of the 4 you mention. So to net it out: it's all factory and not aftermarket.

The Kodiak for that price is competitive. And depending how well it cleans up and how much use it shows, it may even be a real good deal. The Kodiak also came ported from the factory. However the porting was different than described above. Each side of the Kodiak barrel has one long slit.

[This message has been edited by WS23 (edited 07-10-2005).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts