Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me aboard. A little bit about myself, I reside in Conroe, TX and drive locally for a living. I’ve always enjoyed shooting, but I have only recently started taking a much more serious interest in purchasing/collecting guns, and I probably still don’t have anywhere near the number that many of you people may have in your collections, but what I have I proudly call mine.
I only have one Colt firearm as of now, a 4” barrel Trooper Mk III made in 1979. I’ve shot several revolvers over the years (S&Ws, Rossi, Rugers, Dan Wesson) but never had one to call my own, UNTIL I walked into a pawn shop one day out of curiosity, and there she was. Love at first sight! I put it on layaway, and a month later, I took her home with me.
I sure hope to learn as much as I can from you guys (and gals, if present), and hopefully I can add another Colt to my collection. Thanks and God Bless!

· Premium Member
6,453 Posts
Thanks for having me aboard. A little bit about myself, I reside in Conroe, TX and drive locally for a living. I’ve always enjoyed shooting, but I have only recently started taking a much more serious interest in purchasing/collecting guns, and I probably still don’t have anywhere near the number that many of you people may have in your collections, but what I have I proudly call mine.
I only have one Colt firearm as of now, a 4” barrel Trooper Mk III made in 1979. I’ve shot several revolvers over the years (S&Ws, Rossi, Rugers, Dan Wesson) but never had one to call my own, UNTIL I walked into a pawn shop one day out of curiosity, and there she was. Love at first sight! I put it on layaway, and a month later, I took her home with me.
I sure hope to learn as much as I can from you guys (and gals, if present), and hopefully I can add another Colt to my collection. Thanks and God Bless!
Welcome to the ColtForum from -- well, not far from you in Conroe!

· Registered
6,671 Posts
This place is a good fit for anyone who takes the firearms culture seriously, including all brands, makes styles, type, era, even the popular black plastic pistols.
Obviously you have been around long enough to have a well developed perspective on the whole smash. You will see how this pays off here. If you need information, whether technical or availability-wise, relating to firearms, just ask. 10 or 15 guys will jump in with their $0.02 worth, and get you to where you need to be. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here.
You're gonna love it.
Colt Forum Forever!
HooRah!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This place is a good fit for anyone who takes the firearms culture seriously, including all brands, makes styles, type, era, even the popular black plastic pistols.
Obviously you have been around long enough to have a well developed perspective on the whole smash. You will see how this pays off here. If you need information, whether technical or availability-wise, relating to firearms, just ask. 10 or 15 guys will jump in with their $0.02 worth, and get you to where you need to be. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here.
You're gonna love it.
Colt Forum Forever!
HooRah!
Oh I don’t discriminate against other brands, sir. Each make and model have their own virtues and vices, but I welcome input from all walks of life, be it positive or negative. I appreciate your kind words, thank you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts