Colt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like potted meat sandwiches for me for quite sometime to come but I don't mind a bit. A real nail bitter for me to say the least. Thanks to severl( and you guys know who you are) forum members for all the text and emails the last 60 minutes of the auction to keep me breathing correctly. They'll have a good home I assure you with the rest of their family Colt Boa SET RARE Consec. S# .357 Mag 4? & 6? : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

Alright coltsmyfav,I got the family all together for thanksgiving. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I'm going to start listing "hole in the head" for sale on gunbroker. Obviously they are worth nearly $15k to the op.I'll say a prayer for you tonight!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is always nice to see someone procure something they covet. Very nice man, I hope they bring you great joy...until you find the next set.
My infatuation with them is Chaos LOL. Rob I actually got an email on my way to the bank yesterday to get the check for these with an offer for the next set. Me( not being greedy and mostly broke) decided to pay it forward to a freind who's been looking for a set for quite sometime now. Rest assured though if he passes they will have a secure home down south here in NC also. And that's a fact JACK!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
please seek professional help, just kidding very nice, no really get help, oh i mean great boas, has the wife left u yet, do u wake up screaming. We all have addictions to ponies else we wouldnt be here I am proud to see a man feed his addiction Congrats.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.