Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Smutt: Looks pretty good to my tired old eyes!!
Mind telling us what the price was?
Regards.........John

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
I'm a believer buying in 'not quite perfect' guns. Unless you want a safe queen and never handle it, the 'perfect' gun will be that way only till it gets the distress that'll come from handling & use.

Most of my guns are so used and abused that adding a 'not quite perfect' one would do something to upgrade the collection.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a believer buying in 'not quite perfect' guns. Unless you want a safe queen and never handle it, the 'perfect' gun will be that way only till it gets the distress that'll come from handling & use.

Most of my guns are so used and abused that adding a 'not quite perfect' one would do something to upgrade the collection.
I've been contemplating getting rid of some of my guns that are more run of the mill and really don't get shot much, if at all. Was telling my wife and she made a point that I should keep some of them and to not just keep collectables that may not get shot. As luck would have it I have nice shooters just for that purpose.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
I blew up the photos and it looks like there is the slightest bit of muzzle wear on both sides. That's probably the ideal wear to have on a shooter. It's a VERY nice looking piece!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.