Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow! I don't know what to say except wow, that is one completely awesome set of Pythons.... even more so since their serial numbers are sequential. thanks for sharing Dave

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Congratulations!

I have never seen a 3 gun STANDARD PRODUCTION Python Consecutive Set and would be surprised if I ever see another. I recall seeing 3 consecutive Pythons, but they were all Special Edition guns, like the law enforcement special order editions (no real value and not a SET), but never a 3 Python SET like this.

Another thing that makes yours so unique is the fact that it is a special order SET as confirmed in a single Colt Archives Letter. Not a coincidence or a lucky find, a Consecutive Set. And Bright Stainless! What more can I say; just beautiful and rare!

Best of Luck!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations!

I have never seen a 3 gun STANDARD PRODUCTION Python Consecutive Set and would be surprised if I ever see another. I recall seeing 3 consecutive Pythons, but they were all Special Edition guns, like the law enforcement special order editions (no real value and not a SET), but never a 3 Python SET like this.

Another thing that makes yours so unique is the fact that it is a special order SET as confined by the Colt Archives Letter. Not a coincidence or a lucky find, a Consecutive Set. And Bright Stainless! What more can I say; just beautiful and rare!

Best of Luck!
Thanks Kanatak, I've been trying to find out how rare this set is and how I would determine a value. But I've never seen another set before. Glad I have them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice set! Any particular reason for covering up the S/N's but leaving them quite visible in the lower picture? Doesn't mean anything to me...Just saying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.