Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month I've used my gobment Chinese Check to buy 5 new toys. I love gobment sponsored firearms! I picked up 2 Ruger Single Sixes and 3 Sig Sauer's. I'm looking at maybe getting a nice FN 509 next week?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Chinese Kung Flu money spent. I love government sponsored firearms.

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More chinese flu money....new firearms on the way.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Not to fault a man's paycheck.......but bro.........
And I ain't tramplin' your thread......but bro........
Rubbin' salt on a skun knee or elbow is.....well........it just ain't particularly polite.
But be assured, your preference in modern firearms is strictly top shelf.
Make hay when the sun shines.
Strike while the iron's hot.
Evidently we can afford it.
Or maybe not.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to fault a man's paycheck.......but bro.........
And I ain't tramplin' your thread......but bro........
Rubbin' salt on a skun knee or elbow is.....well........it just ain't particularly polite.
But be assured, your preference in modern firearms is strictly top shelf.
Make hay when the sun shines.
Strike while the iron's hot.
Evidently we can afford it.
Or maybe not.
I'm with you on the more esoteric discussions on the implications of just tossing public assistance money at us for political points without consideration for the long-term effects. But for me it was and is a wise decision to apply the extra funds to feather my nest and enjoy the additional firearms to broaden my safes selection of different firearms. I've spent many decades in the military using every tactical firearm from 9mm to 155mm caliber weapons. This is why I gravitated to Western Arms from long ago. However, I've since decided to build out my Tactical firearms in recent months. I will return to my other love interest this winter which is to take care of my Corvettes during their downtime. I build and own a number of Corvettes and it's a very expensive hobby. I enjoy life so much with an angel of a wife. I tip my hat to all of the members on this forum and their love of all things Colt!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts