Colt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm looking forward to adding one of these at some point. They have come down SIGNIFICANTLY on the gun sale sites and as more trickle out of Colt I'm sure they will eventually settle in an acceptable range. I've seen a few buy it now's recently in the $2200 range. A good deal better than some of the stupidity that was occurring when they were first released.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking forward to adding one of these at some point. They have come down SIGNIFICANTLY on the gun sale sites and as more trickle out of Colt I'm sure they will eventually settle in an acceptable range. I've seen a few buy it now's recently in the $2200 range. A good deal better than some of the stupidity that was occurring when they were first released.
I paid a couple hundred more...I've seen them selling in the $2700-$2800 range still

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
You will really enjoy that gun, it has become an instant cult item and with the Marine contract cut short, production is almost nil. I don't expect the supply of those to get better for some time, if ever.

·
Premium Member
8,204 Posts
I did a recent gunbroker completed auctions search for the last 30 days to get an average of sell prices on the USMC Colt The prices are down from $3k+. The average was still between $2500- to $2600. If SKW's above statements are entirely accurate, which I have good faith that he wouldn't have said it if it wasn't, then one would think the prices will start to hold and increase again as this information becomes more known to all interested.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might of paid on the higher side , but okay and happy with the purchase. I'm more of a collector rather then shooter. So i doubt this one will get fired. Even though it's Tempting to shoot it.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
You will really enjoy that gun, it has become an instant cult item and with the Marine contract cut short, production is almost nil. I don't expect the supply of those to get better for some time, if ever.
Out of curiosity, what is your source for the cancelled contract? I can't find any info on it. I did find where they lost the M4 contact... is it possible the two got confused?The Captain's Journal » Colt Loses M4 Contract

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.