Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on the net much lately. I have stopped buying guns. It's not much fun when you are in pain. Went in the hospital the first week of June. Since then I have been passed from doctor to doctor, some have even lied to my face. I finally found two docs on my side. Diagnosis is liver cancer. Advanced enough that the doctor said that if I make it through the first treatment, which ends in December, I could last up to 5 years. I'm a fighter, but can't do this alone. I need one thing, your prayers.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Fred, first and foremost you have my prayers. Second, if you have not, I strongly urge you to consult with an oncologist at a National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated comprehensive cancer center. Having survived three cancers and now in my 5th remission, had I not done so, I would not have lived past 2008. NCI centers employ the best and brightest, conduct clinical trials (I've been in four now) and have the best outcomes. You may find the nearest center here: Find an NCI-Designated Cancer Center
If you are at one of the centers, great. If not, they are worth traveling to. Additionally, if you have any questions (Ha!) or need advice, just PM me. Open offer.

Jim

·
Registered
879 Posts
Fred, you have our prayers too. Nothing is as powerful as Prayer. I've died a couple of times but came back, my brother is in the hospital with Covid and was at deaths door, but he too made a turnaround with prayers from many. Keep fighting and let God do his work.

·
Premium Member
4,920 Posts
Prayers sent your way my Forum Friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Brown Publication Font Book Logo

1 - 20 of 36 Posts