Colt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I haven't been on the net much lately. I have stopped buying guns. It's not much fun when you are in pain. Went in the hospital the first week of June. Since then I have been passed from doctor to doctor, some have even lied to my face. I finally found two docs on my side. Diagnosis is liver cancer. Advanced enough that the doctor said that if I make it through the first treatment, which ends in December, I could last up to 5 years. I'm a fighter, but can't do this alone. I need one thing, your prayers.
Prayer for you and family! 🙏🏻

·
Registered
Have always had an affinity for antique Colt Single Actions!
499 Posts
I haven't been on the net much lately. I have stopped buying guns. It's not much fun when you are in pain. Went in the hospital the first week of June. Since then I have been passed from doctor to doctor, some have even lied to my face. I finally found two docs on my side. Diagnosis is liver cancer. Advanced enough that the doctor said that if I make it through the first treatment, which ends in December, I could last up to 5 years. I'm a fighter, but can't do this alone. I need one thing, your prayers.
May all of our prayers help you hang in there, God bless you and yours during this trying time!

·
Registered
336 Posts
You got mine coming your way. I'm in a similar boat as far as that organ goes, thank God not cancer but liver disease that has knocked me on my butt. I say "thanks" every time I'm reminded that I'm being looked upon. You are too.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts