Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning the attic a few months ago, I came upon an old Italian shotgun cleaning kit. Most of the contents were missing, but the wooden box got me to thinking. So, I refinished the wood, installed some dividers, and glued in some felt. Came out pretty nicely, IMHO. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody notice how I "Bullitt-ized" the D'Back with a pair of DS grips? I find them MUCH more comfortable when shooting just about any .38 spl loads...the sharp edge at the bottom of the standard grips dig into my hand on recoil, and the rounded edge of the DS grips eliminates that. Plus, with the value of the standard grips exceeding the original MSRP of the revolver, this keeps the checkering nice and sharp!

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Anybody notice how I "Bullitt-ized" the D'Back with a pair of DS grips? I find them MUCH more comfortable when shooting just about any .38 spl loads...the sharp edge at the bottom of the standard grips dig into my hand on recoil, and the rounded edge of the DS grips eliminates that. Plus, with the value of the standard grips exceeding the original MSRP of the revolver, this keeps the checkering nice and sharp!
I think the Target Diamondback grips are the most ill conceived shape ever. Yet they are expensive because they are original. You made a great improvement and there's just room there for a T-Grip, too.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Don't you mean "Shoot each other in the butt"?...:D
Good work. Very nice looking case.
Let's try to remain politically correct here Buckeye. There may be children reading!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.