Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Because it is not worthy to have the RC. To save yourself a lot of embarrassment, just send it to me. You don't want that wimpy 38 Super round as a caliber.lol
All kidding aside, you will love it. Very little recoil, but still has enough umph to get the job done. If you have trouble finding ammo, let me know. 38 Super is not hard to find here in Oklahoma and at a reasonable price. I can send you the stores contact info. Enjoy.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Very nice 1911, not sure about the 38, I'm pretty much solid on 45 ACP, but do let us know how it shoots. I might need to get one of those. Another reason to go to the gun shop, ha, like I needed one!

·
Registered
283 Posts
And if you reload the Super is an absolute joy to reload. (Once you acquire the brass) I just buy new from Starline, it is usually cheaper that used anywhere else.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
126 Posts
That box is used for pistols with low yearly production numbers.

The CCS produces three pistols, the SAA, SCG and the civilian M45A1, as well as customer commisioned work.

Your bright stainless "Colt Custom" is built and finished on the factory floor.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.