Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have a NA Arms mini in .22LR/.22Mag and love it. Wife carries it when she bikes/runs mostly as a canine repellent (I load the first 2 magnum cylinders with CCI rat shot, the rest with Speer TNT JHP V-Shocks). That lil guy is LOUD in .22 Mag!

I spoke with the NAA reps at the NRA National Convention this year in Pittsburgh as they had one of the top breaks in their case on display and I really wanted to order one.

They had a really nice display at the show. Too bad they only made 500 of the top breaks and will not be making any more :( They said they are just too expensive to produce. Very nice and informative people.

If you can find one grab it up. They are commanding top dollar and will only continue to escalate in value.

I would assume that the tooling required to continue production would lead to a pretty pricey MSRP untill they make and sell enough to depreciate and pay for all the tooling.

I'm sure their financial guys have run the numbers.

Have fun and be safe.
Nightshade2x

·
Registered
586 Posts
As much as I wanted one of those, I'd never pay that kind of money for one. They are saying they were too expensive to produce, yet they now have a mini with a swing out cylinder getting ready to be released.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts