Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
The stocks appear Camp Perry-ish, unless you found a Pony. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good guess but not a perry, notce the deep set, FIRST type medallions. 2nd clue: bbl is 7.5 in. long. any guesses??

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Must be everyone else knows and I'm the only one guessing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif How about NS Target or Shooting Master? Then I'm done and the experts can have at. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
BTW,those deepset gold medallions w/diamond could be ordered on ANY E frame Colt,as an option(looks like an E frame vs. a N.S. frame),so NOT a very good "clue"!

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
BTW,those deepset gold medallions w/diamond could be ordered on ANY E frame Colt,

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] as always bud you are correct, and the ONLY e-frame available with 7.5 bbl was?? 2nd officers mod. the .22 o/m was not introed till 1930 at that time these stocks were history, also the .22 o/m was never offered in 7.5 bbl, so randy is correct . it`s a .38 o/m. very good randy, you been studying??

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi icdux1, Just a real lucky guess. Do I win the gun ??? I'll trade you for some New With Tags Remington Waterfowl Hunters Reed Camo clothing. I've got the insulated bib overalls that retailed for $199, and I've got the Jacket/Coat/Parka Combo that retails for $359. Believe me, you would see the ducks, the ducks won't see you. If you are duck hunting in this gear and you are cold, then you are most assuredly DEAD. The jacket can be worn seperately, the coat can also be worn seperately. But the jacket also zips into the coat and becomes a parka. Good stuff, USA made, best quality. OOPS, better stop, this is turning into a commercial. Thanks, Shoo

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Hi icdux1, Just a real lucky guess. Do I win the gun ???

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry shoo, but a star will have to do!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts