·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
He sure is listing a bunch of nice looking WWII D-Frames this week. Someone must have decided to sell off their collection. Several VERY interesting Detective Specials. Better check the my bank account balance...

Reactions: Blockislander

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
My guess is consignment for a deceased gentleman's collection.
The ad says it's from the collection of author Kevin Williams. Isn't he a member here?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
2 more WW2 DS's:

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who is "Waylonandfriends"? He seems to be VERY well funded. He's got around $20,000 bid so far on several of these Colts with about 24 hours left to go.

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that's STRANGE. Up until a couple hours ago the bidder went by "Waylonandfriends" and now all of a sudden their name has changed to "OrvillePeckGang". How is that legit? How can you change your user name in the middle of bidding???

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm out on all of them now. I played with a couple bids in the $3 to 4$K range but not willing to go any higher with the above named bidder driving up all the prices. He can have em, plus pay the taxes of course...

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
What those bidders are doing should have no reflection on LSB. Those guys have a lot of integrity and are one of the few who call balls and strikes with no rodeo clown tactic. No ultra rare, museum grade, stunning, spectacula, etc. We need more like them.

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have no gripe with the seller, just very peculiar behavior by a bidder.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts