Colt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been looking for a Colt SAA in .357 w/4.75" barrel for a couple months now. Not sure on most people's feeling on a Colt SAA in .357 but trying to keep the different calibers in my safe to a minimum with the prices of ammo lately. I'm looking for an earlier manufacturing date. If anyone knows of a website or IF someone happens to be selling one, PLEASE let know. Thank You, and I appreciate your time.

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us all here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the Forum from mid-Michigan! Keep the faith, they are out there and a couple of months isn’t much…. I looked for several years for a Camp Perry at the right price and condition…
I've been interested in them for awhile but just recently looking to buy one, thank you
Welcome and good luck in your quest. New here also and reading as much as you can will save you $ and heartache. Some very knowledgeable people here.
I like to read and do alot of research before I buy, so looks like my journey just begun, lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a NRA 100 Year Anniversary with a 5.5" barrel in Gunrunner.com upcoming May auction. I have other Colt's as well, The Centennial Peacemaker set, a Centennial Peacemaker 44-40, and a 3rd Gen 45 Colt 4-3/4"barrel. All NIB unfired.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a NRA 100 Year Anniversary with a 5.5" barrel in Gunrunner.com upcoming May auction. I have other Colt's as well, The Centennial Peacemaker set, a Centennial Peacemaker 44-40, and a 3rd Gen 45 Colt 4-3/4"barrel. All NIB unfired.
Thank you, I will check them out.
Are they able to be viewed there, could you please send me a link to view them if so. It would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.