Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a .22LR Officer's Model Target, and would like to know what the price range is for an excellent condition specimen, say 95-98% with correct wood grips, matching numbers, etc, but no box or papers. I want something to admire and shoot. Is about $500 the going rate? Higher? Lower? (I'm looking for what you guys have seen, rather than Blue Book or other nonsense published prices that never seem to match up with what I see.)

THANKS!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I paid $400 for one with incorrect grips in 90% condition. I probably paid a little too much but I always wanted one. I saw a 95% example at a gun show this weekend at $695 (also incorrect grips) and the seller wouldn't budge. One listed at $350 on GunsAmerica today but the seller indicates it may be re-blued. Fjestad's Blue book shows them at $675 @ 98%; $600 @ 95%; $500 @ 90% then add 10% to these values for .22lr.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
My apologies to you kpmtns. We are on the same boards and I just learned that the email bounces for the benefit of the group. I'm new there and still got to learn the ropes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts