Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
The Model Number for Python 6" Bright Stainless is I3061 and the ct is probably a designation for Colt. This is found on the Distributor Tag or Label and would not be shown this way on the Colt Label on the outer sleeve. Do you have this outer sleeve and what does it show for Model Number?

·
Premium Member
9,740 Posts
The pictured label is not a Colt label. As Kanatak says, it is a distributor label. The Colt model number at the other end of the Colt end label should just say I3061.

I usually take these distributor labels off the factory label, using naphtha. If you do that, be careful that the naphtha does not affect the original printing.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
A couple of months ago I had reason to question the model number of a Python that I was looking to purchase.It was I3061CT if memory serves me.I put the serial number in Colt's on line date checker and it came back as a 6" BSS as part of the information.As I remember it was an Elite series that I was checking.My memory isn't what it once was even yesterday but that's the way it is today.If I'm not correct I hope that someone will help me out I don't want to be the spreader of wrong information.D*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.