Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to know what I can ask for this Colt New Frontier. The gun locks up tight and has a bright bore. It's nice, but more of a shooter from what I can see from looking at old posts here. The serial # dates it to 1972.

Would it be better to list it here or try gun broker?

Thank you in advance,
Crush

·
Premium Member
4,644 Posts
A good way to establish values is to check the sold auctions on GunBroker for similar guns. In this case, I would say that a fair asking price for this revolver would be in the range of $450 to $550. It looks to be in pretty nice condition but without the box and papers, it is pretty much just a shooter. However, it ought to make a real nice shooter with the adjustable rear sight. Put it up here and you might get a buyer. If not, then go to GunBroker.

- - - -Buckspen

·
Registered
377 Posts
IMHO $450 is top of the mark . . .

Colt New Frontier 6" NIB 22 Cal. : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

$350-$425 is where I'd value it at with $385 being the "ideal" price. But that's me, I'd put it on gunbroker at $325.00 at no reserve and see what you get. You can try listing it here in the classifieds 1st and see if you get any takes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.