Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it's any help to you I bought a 6" Blued Python made in 1970 in about 98% - 99% condition a while back and paid $750 plus another $50 in shipping and transfer fees. I felt like this was a decent deal considering how nice the gun is. I would think that the box and all the goodies would add at least another 100 bucks. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I would say $850 to $900 for the revolver is fair. I personally would throw the "Goodyears" in for free, but if by Rogers you mean Ropers I would keep them or add another $90 to $100 for them. They are really nice stocks that you just don't see everyday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a NICE 1968-production Colt Python--six-inch, blue--that is probably in 98-99% condition...someone at work has approached me about possibly buying the gun. It is pretty much "Cherry", with the box, paperwork, facory test target AND original grips, as well as a coupla' sets of "Aftermarket" grips--one Rogers, one Hogue "Goodyear's"--what would be a "FAIR" price to extract from this individual for this piece???...Thanks....mikey357

[This message has been edited by mikey357 (edited 05-12-2005).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts