Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of one? I took my 6" New Police apart to thoroughly clean and the action is now locked up when I put the sideplate back on.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have used the gunsmiths at rays hardware and sporting goods a few times. I had to go back twice on one of them but overall was satisfied with them. They only charged me once and did a good job. Very capable of what you need.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used the gunsmiths at rays hardware and sporting goods a few times. I had to go back twice on one of them but overall was satisfied with them. They only charged me once and did a good job. Very capable of what you need.
Cool. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might give John Greene a call, he's an old gunsmith, been around for years...he's in Hurst. Works out of his home. 817-517-1157 Tell'em Mike Mayo said to call.
Mike, Thanks for the headsup. I love in Colleyville around 3 miles from him. Small world.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is John still taking work? Is this number current? Tks.
I talked with him last year and he was rehabbing in a facility but may be back home at that number now. Give him a call but it may take him a while to return your call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.