Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\'new\' 1950 Officers Model Special

Here's the newest member of my little 'family'. Took it to the range today, and it's incredible. Best-shooting Colt I've ever had. Nicely-finished, with a superb action.
Don

·
Registered
191 Posts
Re: \'new\' 1950 Officers Model Special

Very nice Don, love those grips. I just took photos of a 1952 Officers Model Special that's for sale down at the tiny store I just visited. I'm not buying it but someone onthis forum may want it. Take care, shoodaddy

·
Administrator
7,306 Posts

Nice one Don ! Thanks for sharing . I bet from a rest it shoots a ragged hole .

·
Banned
1,129 Posts

nice gun don.i see you have aquired another set of those nice stocks.is that one of those armour plated possums on your avitar?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

By golly, that IS a Texas armor-plated possum, aka armadillo. My daughter lives in Texas, and gave it to me last Christmas. It even has a Sherrif's badge. I think I'm possibly the only guy in Ohio with a stuffed Armadillo!
Don

·
Registered
78 Posts

Hey Don
I've been wondering about that armadillo. If you recall had an encounter with him once before. Is that a SAA Colt he's carrying? lol
Tom

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

As a matter of fact, he's carrying TWO SAA's! What with the badge, hat and two Colts, I sleep real well around here!
Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts