Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I've been sleeping because I didn't realize Colt came out with the blued National Match in 9mm. I knew they had the stainless one, but I have to say I'm preferential to the serrated top and front strap, although checkered front strap is nice, too. I also prefer the standard front sight. Weird also because it's not on Colt's website. I may have to get one of these.

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
If it's not on their website, it could be a limited number were made. There's a pretty fair number of 1911 variations out there that are uncatalogued...different finishes and combinations of finishes or different features. It could also be away of using up some parts by making some new variation in limited numbers. It could be a big distributor contracted for them as well.

I like a nicely blued Colt as well. It may not wear like stainless but it's certainly much nicer looking to my eye.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
My Google-foo must be failing me, I can't seem to find a pic of one. Can you link a pic?

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
I'm not aware of anyone making semi-wadcutter 9mm ammunition...maybe some specialty makers. What 9mm match-grade ammunition I've seen on the market is usually 147 grain. That might be available in flat tip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts