Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
I just got home from picking up my Cobra. Your post is great timing for me, thanks! I just ordered the Gray/Black ones also.

Happy Birthday Marine!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I saw one at a store the other week with wooden grips. They were checkered with a stylized cobra-head on them (appeared to be laser-cut into the wood). So perhaps new factory options are hitting the street?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The VZ grips look nice but I am going to wait for the Altamont wooden grips for the new Cobra. They will offer either the Colt name or logo on them.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The VZ grips look nice but I am going to wait for the Altamont wooden grips for the new Cobra. They will offer either the Colt name or logo on them.
Received an email from Altamont Grips today stating that they will notify me by email when the grips for the new Cobra are available for sale. Will let you know when that happens.

Reactions: marrunred

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Received an email from Altamont Grips today stating that they will notify me by email when the grips for the new Cobra are available for sale. Will let you know when that happens.
I was a little concerned because when they emailed me back last week, Altamont said that "they'd shoot me an email when and if that item becomes available down the road." Doesn't sound like it will be anytime soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, when someone gets a pair of these please see how close they are on an old Cobra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The VZ Grips website is now showing two grips for the new Cobra with the Colt name engraved on them. One in black and one in black and grey. Hopefully they will offer this in all colors.

Reactions: Hopalong

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Spoke with VZ Grips today and was told that there will be a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale on their grips including the ones for the new Cobra. The also told me for now the only colors that will have the Colt name are black and black and grey.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Black Friday sale at VZ Grips. All grips 25% off. Ordered the black and grey logo grips for my Cobra. Can't wait to get them.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts