Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While examining my new Cobra I noticed on the face of the cylinder dark rings around each opening. I bough this as brand new and it came in the box with all as it should be. The gun is still safe but I wondered are these marks ok in a new gun? It was a very good price.
20200606_102452.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have you know that 'booger' is of unknown origin, lol. I neer saw it when i took the picture(brain fart) until I saw the pictures!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Factories test fire all cylinders? I am new to revolvers. My semi autos sometimes have one test fire!

paul

·
Registered
169 Posts
Anymore at least full cylinder fired in test at least. Had new Ruger and had a red smudge and dirty cylinder face. Called Ruger and said they do fire all cylinders and the dye to show all it had been tested. Figure too many idiot lawyers claiming gun was never test fired so they all have to prove it now. JMO

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Congratulations on your new cobra. You're gonna love it. As was said above clean, shoot, clean shoot, clean shoot some more. Seriously these are great shooters. Probably the most fun I've ever had with a new gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts