Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name's Zach and I'm from Minnesota. I'm 21, as of about a month ago, and was privileged to acquire a pair of Colt Official Police revolvers for my first handgun purchases.

The newest one (s/n 814xxx) is circa 1951, according to Colt:

...while the older one (s/n 614xxx) is vintage 1937:

Both of them are in excellent mechanical condition, with just a little holster wear in the usual locations. I'm considering sending one of them to Pittsburgh Handgun (since Colt referred me to them) to be refurbished, although that'll likely be down the road.

I've been developing a lot of interest in older Colt and Smith revolvers, in addition to my generalized love for firearms.

Pleasure to meet you all and I'm looking forward to spending some time around here!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly COLT knowledgeable people here. You'll find many people who can answer most questions you might have about early COLTS. Glad to have you with us.

Does smith make revolvers?

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

Does smith make revolvers?

[/ QUOTE ] welcome to the forum, the o/p is one of my favorite`s. s&w makes paperweights if i recall correctly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure with the "old" hands around here, you'll learn a thing a two!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts