Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have a Colt New Agent in my hands tomorrow. First Colt, second 1911. Any advice is gladly accepted.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Dagored. I always thought of "Dago" as an ethnic slur, but if you call yourself that, I guess it's OK. I'm a mixed bag of various European breeds myself and I, too love Chianti. And Merlot. And Cab Sauv. And Sangria. And especially Colts. I know you'll find that after you get your New Agent tomorrow, you're hooked on Colts. Enjoy & don't be shy about sharing your New Agent. Pix & range reports are always welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Majdad93 not dagored - refers to homemade red wine. Where are you in Ohio? I am on the river near Wheeling, WV. Sorry it took so long to get back. Not receiving notices. New Agent a little shaky at first. I replaced the extractor with an Ed Brown "hardcore" extractor. Everything is perfect now.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Glad the New Agent worked out, just sorry you had to put out extra cash to make it ideal for you. Wifey and I love red wine, both dry varietals like Merlot and Cab Sav and sometimes even something a little sweeter. We've been known to soak up a few drams of Sangria, too. We live in Licking County in the central part of the state. My job takes me to the "Big O" river on Thursdays, tho farther downstream in the Gallipolis area and over in Pt. Pleasant, WV. Glad you got yourself a Colt. You're hooked now, Dagored. If you're married, I hope wifey understands. Ha!

We own Colt and S&W handguns. My all-time favorite pistol is my Lightweight Officers Model .45 ACP. It was one year old when I bought it in 1991. Kids learned to shoot with it and it's kind of a nostalgic family heirloom now, even tho it's not really a collector's item. Do enjoy your New Agent and do also post pics. Enjoy!

Ed

Colt ACP 12-31-11.jpg

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome Dagored from a N.E. Ohio member. You are addicted to Colts now, send some pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts