Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I should have posted here first, however I got excited when my Father in Law gave me my first Colt................

Info and some questions posted in this thread.

I love most guns and have several, however I waited 49 years to receive my first Colt............lol. Got started on the Colt adventure a little later than most.............My wife and I live in West Virginia. We have moved 9x in the last 20 years we have been married. I work for the GOV and have for 27 years. I will be retiring in December. We got very luck and found a house in the mountains on 28 acres and I have set up our own gun range to shoot. We are very fortunate.

I would love to own many fine Colts. I am actually looking at my next purchase to be an original Python. I am happy to have found this site and hope to learn a lot......................

Scott

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum, plus you will find a wealth of knowledge to be found here on all varieties of Colt’s - it’s a great Forum and you’ll enjoy it a lot !

Jim
Hi Maxcustody and welcome. I’ve been aWV resident for 38 years since moving from MA, the knowledge here, and although been shooting for over 50 years, Colt since 1974, they still help me learn. Mountaineers are always free!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Maxcustody and welcome. I’ve been aWV resident for 38 years since moving from MA, the knowledge here, and although been shooting for over 50 years, Colt since 1974, they still help me learn. Mountaineers are always free!
Thank you. We absolutely love it here in free America! Glad to be a member of the forum and an honorary Mountaineer!

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Hey Scott
A most hardy welcome from E. KY! You have joined splendid forum of some great folks, who are also the experts on Colts and firearms in general. Many here are retired LEO as well.
28 acres in the WV mountains sounds wonderful. Pics of the area and range are always good. You'll find that most of us are pic junkies 😀. We have a similar situation at home with 25 acres and a range behind the barn.
Vic
Pics of surrounding area and our range.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts