Colt Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Hey Scott
A most hardy welcome from E. KY! You have joined splendid forum of some great folks, who are also the experts on Colts and firearms in general. Many here are retired LEO as well.
28 acres in the WV mountains sounds wonderful. Pics of the area and range are always good. You'll find that most of us are pic junkies 馃榾. We have a similar situation at home with 25 acres and a range behind the barn.
Vic
Pics of surrounding area and our range.
View attachment 706807
View attachment 706808
Thank you! Beautiful place. I will post some pics.... just got up from clearing more downed trees and taking some dead ones out for the shooting lanes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Pics of the area and range are always good. You'll find that most of us are pic junkies 馃榾.
Here are some pics of humble beginnings. We just moved in October 2019, so just started setting up, it will get better.(y)

Path I cleared to walk or ride the ATV's down to the Range............

-2 weeks ago, much better now since I did a lot more clearing today 7/28/20

Shooting bench my wife and I made out of pressure treated lumber as well as a leather cow hide table covering............

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Some more pics, I know we all love pics..................Nice and private our driveway is .27 miles from the road up to the house. I would love to have the range as nice as Hickock45..................

Premium Member
Welcome to the most excellent Colt Forum from a CT member, I love your house, will probably build or buy something similar when I retire to NH. The live free or die state !

Craig

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Welcome to the most excellent Colt Forum from a CT member, I love your house, will probably build or buy something similar when I retire to NH. The live free or die state !

Craig
Thank you! Hopefully with all going on NH stays that way.......

Registered
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Well my Colt addiction has gotten the better of me. I have added the following:

-1979 6 inch blued Python: original one owner, Beautiful, original box and paperwork
-1987 6 inch King Cobra, shooter
-1976 New Frontier SAA 22 with dual cylinder: One owner never shot, original box and paperwork.
-LE6092 M4 carbine AR-15 NIB, unfired, purchased today waiting to be shipped.

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
Like I always say...

Go Big or Go Home !!

Congrats on the new acquisitions Jersey !!

Thanks, yup always been a deep end of the pool kind of guy....................Head first!

You never see a hearse pulling a U-haul...............can't take it with you!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts