Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked this up yesterday for 220$ Apparently the previous, previous owner decided to use steel wool to get rid of a mark on the top of the slide so its missing a lot of blueing on top. He also threw in a box of .25acp rounds. Let me know how I did! I am still looking for an original magazine for it (for a decent price) and also a Colt 1903, or 1908 pocket hammerless as well.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I have a few of these great little guns. You got a great deal on that one. I can see color case on the trigger, grip safety and slide safety.

·
Registered
64 Posts
A beautiful and very cool example of the Colt .25 ... :cool:

I believe you got a really good deal. The lettering on the slide is still very clear.

I like those very low profile sights .. ;)

Cool pistol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies! I'm trying to find a Pocket Hammerless to go along with it as of right now. And an original mag to go with the pocket vest however they all seem to be out of my budget as of now :/
-Matt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know where I can get a holster for either a colt pocket vest or colt pocket hammerless? Maybe an Audley?Thanks

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
There is absolutely nothin' wrong with that thing. You did really well by modern standards. They were $220 15 years ago.
The model N is a fine little pistol, and serves well as a gentleman's hideout gun. Carryable for any occaision, and goes good with a tuxedo.
It ain't much for a first choice, but is better than nothin' in a pinch.
Let's just say We don't know anyone who would want to take a .25 in the face voluntarily.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts