Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds like a very good decision on the admins' parts. Now to get some photos and tinker with posting them.

Just to be sure...this forum is also for Python related questions and anything else Python related, right? Not just photos?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sounds like a very good decision on the admins' parts. Now to get some photos and tinker with posting them.

Just to be sure...this forum is also for Python related questions and anything else Python related, right? Not just photos?
Looks like it, someone just needs to start a new thread. Maybe the Admins and start moving some of the older threads here?

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
A few minutes in to the new forum and the complaints are coming . Move this add that ... You guys are so predictable .

As for threatening to leave , no one has ever been persuaded to stay by me . And no additions were made because of any such post . If anyone is tired of the forum they are welcome to come and go as they please .

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Thanks, Admin!

Malysh, don't ruin it for the rest of us. :)
I've got three Dick Specials & a 1917 myself, so I'm not averse to reading about 'em in the regular Revolver Forum.
Denis

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
A few minutes in to the new forum and the complaints are coming . Move this add that ... You guys are so predictable .

As for threatening to leave , no one has every been persuaded to stay by me . And no additions were made because of any such post . If anyone is tired of the forum they are welcome to come and go as they please .
Heck no, Mitch! As I said earlier today, I'm here for the duration. Besides, I gotta get my $15.00 worth of sponsorship for this year, I only started contributing a couple of months ago! :) :)
Seriously, I still say you're one of the most level headed, non egotistical moderators of the gun forums I belong to. Were it that more were like you!

Despite my proclivity for discussion and debate (and being long winded), I am sure this sub forum was started not by a few conversations with members, but because Admin took a good look and saw what Dick saw, a huge percentage of weekly posts were about Pythons. I can't imagine them giving the Python a sub forum because of any petty model biases.

Yer bud,
Mike

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
... I am sure this sub forum was started not by a few conversations with members, but because Admin took a good look and saw what Dick saw, a huge percentage of weekly posts were about Pythons. I can't imagine them giving the Python a sub forum because of any petty model biases.

Yer bud,
Mike
Or possibly I was bought off ... $

Don't underestimate the power of precious metals ;)

Reactions: Malysh

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Gosh what will happen if someone dares post a PYTHON in the REVOLVER SECTION and NOT in the PYTHON section.......

Truthfully, I think this to be an over reaction to a NON PROBLEM......BUT since it is here let's see how it goes....RR.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts