Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to one of Colt's distributor's the other day. They indicated that they would be having several new Colt handguns next year. Would NOT give me any details but said that they would be interesting. Hope to find out the details at the Shot Show.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don't think most Colt fans would care whether or not they bring out anything new, but just bring back the favorites in one form or another. The Anaconda, the KC, the Magnum Carry, and the DSII are all designed to make use of the CNC machines and they should cover most of the bases. Anything else would be fine, but handle that market first.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I strongly agree with the above post from majic.I would be happy if they would just begin manufacturing the old model guns at a competitive price.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
IF Colt's management reads this Forum---then the Diamondback should be reintroduced!

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
962 Posts
I know it's hardly likely, but I'll put my vote in on Colt returning to production of the Anaconda...but I would LOVE to see a blued version. Any other support for that one?

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
IF Colt's management reads this Forum ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Send us 4 grip screws for the WWI pistol we ordered earlier this month for our customer . They must cost extra ? The gun was wearing grips , but NO screws /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Did someone say "5" inch Anaconda ?
C-mon ask for something they didn't make.... Heh heh heh /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, but I don't have a Blue one.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Jeff - I was half hoping that my comment would prompt you to post the pic of that Anaconda again. Man, what a find!

So...let's convince them to make the BLUE 5" and get that pistol a nice stable mate!

And thanks for posting that pic again, too

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Yeah,I might even shed my 15 year frustration with Colt not reintroducing the New Service,when they FINALLY decided to re-enter the big bore revolver market! Yes,it would have been more expensive than the Anaconda,with the old style action,and probably Python like finish.

Maybe a blued Anaconda with dual cylinders; 44Mag./.44/40 and/or .45 Colt/.454 Casull(or .45 acp.). Wood stocks-nice wood stocks!

I can dream,I guess.

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I would not only like to see the Anaconda in royal blue, but also chambered in .41 magnum. Now that's a dream for me.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Colt management, if you are looking for a new year's resolution, please read this thread and follow up on it, thanks very much! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hey sixguns, you don't have to try to get me to post pictures, all's anybody has to do is ask.
I'd be happy to post 'em for you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts