Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share my Christmas present :). Love this rifle and already doing and planing more upgrades

Before Day 1

Now day 3
Added a ACS stock, BAD lever, +grip, extended butt pad ...got my scope/red dot order and my Mbus are in the mail. May get a AFG2 and Wilson combat nickel boron BCG

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats. You are going to love it.
I have the CRX-16 and it is as accurate as they claim, with proper loads. like you, I added the ACS stock, and the Troy version of BAD lever. Also added a Timney 3# trigger and a Nikon M-223 4-16X42 Nikoplex.
I've been very impressed with this rifle and I suspect you will be too.

Great way to start the New Year.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. You are going to love it.
I have the CRX-16 and it is as accurate as they claim, with proper loads. like you, I added the ACS stock, and the Troy version of BAD lever. Also added a Timney 3# trigger and a Nikon M-223 4-16X42 Nikoplex.
I've been very impressed with this rifle and I suspect you will be too.

Great way to start the New Year.
Thanks very much. I didn't need a trigger it came geissele trigger and I'm so pleased with it.. It's unlike any one I ever shot before. I think I save up for the CRE-16 But then again one is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.