Colt Forum banner

New FNG

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  saintclair 
#1 ·
Hay guys I am the new FNG here, Not only have I used Colts in the Army I've owned a few here and there. I joined up because almost all of my rifles and pistols are Colt's and all my future purchases will be Colt's as I move in the investment put of the hobby. Any way, i love to shoot and do so as much as I can. I go by Ellis feel free to e mail me for almost anything. I also like long walks on the beach with a triple Jack with no ice, and I am a Dodge man.

#11 ·
Welcome to the Forum, Ellis. You won't be a "FNG" guy for long around here. Sounds like you have plenty to share, so don't be shy!

#15 ·
We still use Cherry to, my last deployment was with a medevac unit and I was called a Cherry a lot by the combat medics. I had already been to Iraq but i was new to the medevac thing. It's funny how things like that come back around, we routinely used FUBAR as we'll.

#16 · (Edited)
Go ARMY, BE ALL YOU CAN BE! Welcome from the forum. I've been here a few weeks. Tons of info, never had a question go unanswered. Good luck, Semper FI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.