Colt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys I am the new FNG here, Not only have I used Colts in the Army I've owned a few here and there. I joined up because almost all of my rifles and pistols are Colt's and all my future purchases will be Colt's as I move in the investment put of the hobby. Any way, i love to shoot and do so as much as I can. I go by Ellis feel free to e mail me for almost anything. I also like long walks on the beach with a triple Jack with no ice, and I am a Dodge man.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Army, you had me until then. Welcome anyway from the humidity state of Florida. I would not call it a hobby as much as a sickness :) Enjoy the great site these guys know their stuff.
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Ellis...Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. funny, I live in Florida and have a large number of family members in Tennessee. Are you all spying on me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most of my family live in oneida tennessee and I shoot at the manatee gun and archery range.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Welcome. Dodge guy here I guess, judging from the hemi charger in my driveway.
Dang it I'm old enough to know what an FNG is!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Ellis. You won't be a "FNG" guy for long around here. Sounds like you have plenty to share, so don't be shy!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
I haven't heard or seen the term FNG since Vietnam.
Here is another one we heard in Nam that you don't here anymore, the term "Cherry" which kinda went along with FNG.

Memories like fragging someones hooch, ah the good old days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We still use Cherry to, my last deployment was with a medevac unit and I was called a Cherry a lot by the combat medics. I had already been to Iraq but i was new to the medevac thing. It's funny how things like that come back around, we routinely used FUBAR as we'll.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Go ARMY, BE ALL YOU CAN BE! Welcome from the forum. I've been here a few weeks. Tons of info, never had a question go unanswered. Good luck, Semper FI

1 - 17 of 17 Posts