Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a retired GM worker who has been shooting for at least 50 years now. I have owned many different models of rifles and handguns but am currently down to only 5 between both types. . My list will soon include some Colts as I have traded them all off at the moment but not for long. Having had a no. of them over the years they are a product that I respect greatly. If I am not out shooting I am at the Drag Strip with my older Race P/U truck. :)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum, Barrie! Bet you're happy to have the long gun registry disappear from your life and all the other firearms loving citizens in Canada. Hopefully someday you will have some semblance of handgun freedoms that Americans enjoy in MOST of the 50 states. Seems we are eternally engaged in a battle to keep our rights here, too. Enjoy the Forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am from London Ontario Canada where I have lived these last almost 65 years now. WE used to build Locomotives here until recently when Catapillar closed the plant and moved it to the US only a month ago or so. Wasen't Nice how they did it period as they cheat folks everywhere for their hard work. My gunclub is the largest in Canada with over 700 members on a 75 acre patch with many outdoor ranges. long rifle,pistol,black powder, and crossbow, skeet and trap also. Both indoor and outdoor ranges as well. WE do have a good time out there. Yes the disappearance of our long gun registry is hopefully only the beginning of loosing up our current restrict laws.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts