Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went looking for a new carry gun to replace my problematic sig 938 and being a mustang junkie, I ended up with a colt mustang pocket lite. Not new to firearms, but my first colt and surely not my last!
A few others...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
A superb collection of weaponry there, Stang! Now that you've added a Colt, your collection will no doubt grow exponentially. BTW, I see you bought that little gem at Kames in North Canton. I bought a LNIB LW Officers .45 ACP there in 1991. Still have it to this day. Great LGS still today, I bet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A superb collection of weaponry there, Stang! Now that you've added a Colt, your collection will no doubt grow exponentially. BTW, I see you bought that little gem at Kames in North Canton. I bought a LNIB LW Officers .45 ACP there in 1991. Still have it to this day. Great LGS still today, I bet.
Good eye! It is an awesome shop! Bought many of guns over the years there. They still have almost the best prices to be found anywhere local or off the net. I'm a Wooster native but now reside in lake Milton/lake Berlin area. The kicker is, I wanted it from the getgo but only bought the sig because it was 9mm... Lesson learned

1 - 7 of 7 Posts