Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I inherited my fathers Colt Police Positive, it had been stored away for over 30 years and recently I decided to clean it up, get some ammo and head to a firing range. Fires great, bit my hand the first time. Using it is a challenge to me, I have a small hand. But I fell in love with the Colt quality, and since have acquired a Trooper Mark IV 357 (which I shoot with 38 specials) and today a Colt Mustang XSP 380, not yet fired. I hope to learn a lot about my guns here and also I want some more! I see a Cobra 22LR in my future. Which will be a real challenge given my income. Hoping the Colt good luck angel will shine on me.

myfatherscolt

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Welcome form Washington State!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Colt Forum! I have a Cobra in 22 cal. A great little pistol!

Thank you! Sure hope I can find one. I can't find any other 22lr revolver that I like or that I can comfortably hold. Sure hope I can find one of these . Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! There are a lot of kind folks here that are very generous in sharing their knowledge and experience. I myself have learned a lot here and I'm sure if you spend a little free time perusing current and past threads, you'll find yourself all the better informed. Good luck in your hunt for the 22lr revolver and don't hesitate to share pictures as most of us enjoy seeing what's out there!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from the Pine Barrens of southern New Jersey.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum. Quite a few of us from Tennessee here - glad you joined us!
Well I am so glad I joined this forum. I can tell already this will be a friendly place and a great resource to learn more about Colts and shooting in general. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,201 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Glad your here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all, wow this is really a friendly forum. I am so glad I decided to join. Hope I can learn enough to be able to contribute as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgot to mention I also have two long guns: My fathers rifle, a Winchester 69A 252 short long and long rifle, which I inherited. I can fire it ok but would prefer a long gun by Colt; and I recently bought a Western Field by Mossberg model 550CD 20 gauge 18" pump riot shotgun, not the greatest brand but it shoots great and is light enough for me to handle.

·
Premium Member
10,192 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome from Ohio as well. I like Police Positives, I think a small-frame revolver with fixed sights and a 4" barrel is just about the perfect handgun.

·
Premium Member
4,201 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Glad your here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts