Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I wanted to join the Colt forum to help expand my knowledge on Colts. I am a Python collector, but also enjoy many others.

·
Registered
758 Posts
welcome jjsobba; you came to the right place to learn about colts. There is a lot of fine fellas here that share their knowledge eagerly. We all like to see photos if you care to share some of yours. I am a python collector also, but I only have one. but it's a start. Enjoy the forum....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Hi jjsobba, welcome to the forum!

Your first mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to learn how to post pictures. We'll need to see some or all of those Pythons. Of course if the mission does not go well and you post pictures of non-gun related items, we will disavow them. HA! Enjoy yourself here. :cool:

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I am not too good at posting picture. I can take them just don't know how to post.
Hi, JJ, & welcome to the Forum. I had the same questions about posting pix. One of the Administrators, Guy Sajer, aka "Mitch," had some wonderful help for me a few nights ago. Go to the "Photos Area" here at the Forum and look at the last "Sticky," called "Photobucket Picture Posting Primer," written by 312_Main. Very detailed & easy to read, understand and follow. And Photobucket is free, too. I posted 8 pix that nite at the Revolver Forum and they turned out wildly beyond my expectations. If you can get your pix to your computer, you're set. I felt so like a wizard when I got done!

This is just one example of how helpful our Colt Brethren (& some Sistern, too!) are. You will never be sorry you joined. DO let us know how this turns out & we expect to see pix real pronto-like. Enjoy the ride!

Ed

·
Registered
758 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts