Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
hi,i work and live in the colt building in hartford ct
i love the history here and the building is just great
Live and work in THE Colt building? Do tell! Wow... You'll have every one of us here drooling for any tidbit you might be able to share with us. Enjoy!

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
All us folks would love to be close enough to see the building much less be in the building. I drove past it, many years ago, and was captivated by the urge to stop and see if I could visit but time constraints and a vehicle issue prevented both. Welcome aboard from West Texas.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Well first off a great big WELCOME, but I do have to say you really put your self in the jack pot. Before you will realize the members here are going to try and bribe you to sell one brick at a time until they re construct the old building into their back yard in their state with the buyer paying the highest bid for the Blue dome most likely in their back yard. That is one hell of a dream for many people to actually live in a place where great many historic events had taken place. When was the last time Colt had anyone living in quarters at the factory?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.