Colt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all - New guy from VA wanting to chat with po18guy. Rather than take up bandwidth to get a min # of posts just to send a PM, I thought i would go this route.

Mods - If this is unacceptable, please delete and I will start making some posts.

Much appreciated - Mark

m5mark at hotmail

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Come on, help a guy out. Why chase him away like that? He wasn’t hurting anybody or disrupting anything.......sigh.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi and welcome to our forum from Northern Italy.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to; I love firearms, in the last 39 years I've owned so many of them, from bolt-action rifles that I still shoot at the range to high end "slabsides", from old Lugers to SIG-SAUERs.
As much as I love the heritage of the venerable "1911", the most iconic pistol of all times, to me nothing like how a "CZ Shadow 2" fits in your hand, while if you want a Jack of all trades the SIG-SAUER P226 is a stellar pistol that runs like clockwork, especially the older ones made in West Germany.
I was an avid collector of vintage firearms for years, until I realized that an ever-taller pile of unneeded guns made my life no happier, so at a certain time I decided to prune my collection and enjoy more the guns that I owned.
After such a long time of guns-ownership and thousands of rounds of ammunition I have been reloading over the years I still love shooting at the range every single week.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good, shoot safe.

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
PM sent.

Reactions: ei8ht

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Shhh, I think po18guy is in hiding ever since, you know......LOL
No guns for sale, but I'll gladly give some cancer away… :rolleyes: