Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one,...Been collecting guns [mostly colts] for the last 35+40 years, have watched the forum for the last 5yrs and decided to join in on the fun. after all these years and all I have learned one thing I have learned is you learn something new every day....is what makes it so much fun, looking forward to sharing.............THANKS MIKE

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome Mike.

Next time you have some of your collector gems out, snap a couple pics for us all to see and drool over.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum, Mike. Not sure how you could have lurked for five years resisting the urge to join up. Glad to have you and you already know what a great place the Forum is. So.......... continue to enjoy and do share!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome, and please share a few pics's of your collection.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Mik

First, WELCOME to the Forum! I am very much like you; been a collector for over 40 years and own approximately 15 Colt pistols currenlty, and still new to this Forum. I certainly like reading the information contained here and participate on threads I can make a correct answer. The folks here are very nice and always ready to help.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome Mike, good to have you aboard. Please post some pics of your collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts