Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and just wanted to say hello. I currently own an unknown model colt revolver. It was handed down to me and the story goes it was used as a backup pistol while a relative rode for pony express. I have a set of saddle bags to go with it as well. I am also interested in learning more about the 1911. I am not a "hard core" firearms guy but I do enjoy shooting and am especially interested in learning about older firearms.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you need info on old Colts, there are many knowledgeable folks hangin' around here. WE like pics! I venture to say, post a pic and ask a question, and you will receive many responses. Me, I don't know much but I love playin' with 'em and talkin' about 'em.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Provide a picture (clear/in focus and some different angles) and you'll get a wealth of information about your Colt. Great forum and an exceptional amount of combined knowledge second to none. Enjoy the Ride.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum, Chris. By all means, please post pix when you can. Sounds like you have some really neat Americana there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I plan on posting them as soon as my 5 post requirement is up. LOL I have some great pics that will be up soon. Thank you for all the warm welcomes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts