Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished it for forum member Skysoldier. He said I could post it on here so it has my gun in it, but will soon carry his 1929 blued .45 Colt N.S. We discussed styles, then tooling patterns, and I gave him updates along the way. Doing that really helps because the buyer can point out anything wrong before you get too far into it. This one features my personal favorite border stamp design with that little "star" stamp that Matchlock uses to great effect. The toe of this holster is stitched to the back skirt at the bottom. This color tone was made to match his belt as he described it to me. It is not dyed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks like some very nice work. He should fall in love with it.

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
I like it! --- Soon we will be showing one of your creations with one, maybe modeling several of my New Service creations, in it. Breathlessly waiting.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I asked Wyatt to match a El Paso saddlery gun belt I had and we worked on the holster pattern back and forth on email. Well he hit it right on the money it is a perfect match and the holster is even better looking in person. I like dealing with the guys on Colt forum when ever I can and Wyatt just reminded me why I do he is a great guy to work with and an outstanding artist

·
Registered
223 Posts
....fancy and sharp, WB.

I like the sunburst in the center.

Nice, warm, caramel color, I really like.

Like your most comfortable, favorite pair of boots, for your favorite revolver.

I admire the skill, and am blown away by the simple, rugged beauty.

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
....fancy and sharp, WB.

I like the sunburst in the center.

Nice, warm, caramel color, I really like.

Like your most comfortable, favorite pair of boots, for your favorite revolver.

I admire the skill, and am blown away by the simple, rugged beauty.
This holster is not stiff, but not flabby, either. The gun squeezes in there a little to fit so your old comfortable boot analogy fits perfect.

And thanks, CraigC.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Very nice Matt, I like that a lot. Very professional and it looks just great.

I really like that shade of brown too, and I think one of our members called it a Peanut Butter" color." I like the nice border design too.:D

Well done Matt.

Bud

I just finished it for forum member Skysoldier. He said I could post it on here so it has my gun in it, but will soon carry his 1929 blued .45 Colt N.S. We discussed styles, then tooling patterns, and I gave him updates along the way. Doing that really helps because the buyer can point out anything wrong before you get too far into it. This one features my personal favorite border stamp design with that little "star" stamp that Matchlock uses to great effect. The toe of this holster is stitched to the back skirt at the bottom. This color tone was made to match his belt as he described it to me. It is not dyed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts