Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those so inclined to own one.

We are pleased to introduce a special, limited edition 1911 from Ed Brown Products, Inc. in memory of the late Colonel Jeff Cooper. This commemorative 1911 is officially endorsed by the family of Jeff Cooper, and was designed in collaboration with them to render, as authentically as possible, what Jeff Cooper himself desired in a 1911. The final design was based on input from our builders, the Coopers, and many of Jeff's closest friends and fans. The goal was to create a 1911 for combat shooting and personal defense that he would have been proud to carry.​
See an unveiling of the Jeff Cooper Commemorative 1911 at the 2019 NRA Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana, April 26-28, at booth #8655.​

Each bound book contains a special printing of Jeff Cooper’s Yankee Fist, a Jeff Cooper Commemorative Coin, a Legacy Foundation Patch, and a Legacy Foundation Pin, all fitted neatly inside the bound book. The entire package goes nicely with the first Jeff Cooper pistol we produced in 2008.​

Smooth Cocobolo wood grips with the Jeff Cooper pen and sword logo engraved, are the perfect companion to any 1911.​

©2019 Ed Brown Products, Inc. | 573-565-3261 www.edbrown.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
I see it now . A 2019 Edition coming . Thanks for the heads up . I like a no nonsense precision 1911 .

https://www.edbrown.com/cooper/
But doesn't "precision" give up those early attributes of being usable after dropped in quicksand, etc.?

Just nit-pickin', I like things precision, too. When I built this:

I had to make LOTS and LOTS of precision parts!

My wife took this one across the road, from our front porch:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
But doesn't "precision" give up those early attributes of being usable after dropped in quicksand, etc.?

Just nit-pickin', I like things precision, too. When I built this:

I had to make LOTS and LOTS of precision parts!

My wife took this one across the road, from our front porch:

I'd love to run that locomotive,all the ones I ran were bigger & had a lot more horsepower but that one looks like it would be a lot more fun.When I 1st hired out on the RR it was in the very last days of steam,when I passed my promotion to engineer they still had questions in the test about steam engines,On our division there was only one steamer left in service then.
The old 1010 that "Death Valley Scotty" used to make the record run between L.A. & Chicago was stored in the Santa Fe roundhouse in L.A. near 9th st & Santa Fe ave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts