Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"

"I can't see my ass coming into work today!!"

·
Registered
220 Posts
HA HA HA, I wonder if that would work for my boss.....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Julie, I was thinking about you when I posted that joke. Ha Ha. Rick. Bought anymore interesting Colt items lately?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Tried it this afternoon... My boss's reply was...

"How long have you worked here, not counting tomarrow"...

Needless to say, use this at your own risk!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Rick, I have finally completed the "Snake Eyes" set, less the original display case. This weekend I also picked up another DS(not that I needed another one, but...) that dates to 1957, and a Police Positive .22 Target Model G, that dates back to around 1912-1913, as well a little junior colt .25,(I stand corrected, my husband spouted off that it is a Vest Pocket.....something or other, I guess he should've gone to the sale with me.) I got a great deal on all 3, so I'm pretty happy. My collection seems to be ever soooooo growing!!

So what's new in your collection?? Take care, Julie

BTW: I think I could get away with using that excuse!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Julie,
You've been a busy Colt buying girl. Any pictures of your new buys? Congrats on finishing your Snake Eyes set. The only thing I've bought is cleaning and preservation products. How fun is that? I need to go to the Colt Collector show in Louisville this fall that you mentioned. Is it still on? Rick

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes as far as I know, the show is still on. My husband and I will be attending!!!! I have never been to that particular show, so I'm looking forward to going.

Yes we have been doing our share of buying!!!! Can't help it, we have COLT FEVER!!!!

I'll have to get the camera out again and see if I can get some pics posted.....if I can ever figure out how to do it. I tried to post a pic of the snake eyes, with no success, what the h*ll am I doing wrong???? DUH!!!!

I'll try again to post some pics!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts