1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Change can be good.
Let's hope this is a good change.
So far it looks nice. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Although I'm not sure if it's just me or my monitor, but can anyone else see the topics in Dark Blue print ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I can't see them at all. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
(THANKS FOR THE FONT FIX, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK)

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I like, as I noted, it seems easy on my old eyes.

Good to see some of you guys over here. Now I got to learn some "more"........;)

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Edit your profile and change the display characteristics to suit yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
It's different and may take little getting used to, but so far I like it. Be interesting to see posted pix and what they look like on new site.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks good to me. I may be wrong,but it looks like the traffic has picked up a lot since I last visited. It used to be "Deadsville". Hope that will change!
f.t.

·
Registered
73 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Looks good to me. I may be wrong,but it looks like the traffic has picked up a lot since I last visited. It used to be "Deadsville". Hope that will change!
f.t.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's picked up mainly because i did a email to the membership notifying them of new ownership. so everyone was "reminded" they were members of coltforum. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hope the traffic continues...spread the word of the new forum look in other boards you frequent so we can get even more traffic.

thanks for your support.

-cfadmin

·
Registered
73 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">What does the "Rating" mean?</font> <font color="green"> Any one know? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

you can rate members and topics based on their usefullness. so if a guy continually helps people out with great advice, do him a solid and rate him with some stars(click on the user's name to get to the ratings drop down menu).

same for topics...if you find a very useful topic use the rating drop down menu near the bottom of the thread.

-cfadmin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts