Colt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am George and living in Holland. Managed to find a nipt Peacemaker .22 that I proudly own and shoot.
joint the Forum to find more info and always handy in case of any questions.
Already have one question:
Want to by an oversized grip and found a nice one at Numrich for about us 25,= only problem is they are not selling to outside usa. Can sombody may be help me finding another supplier that is willing to ship to Europe.

Hopefully sombody can help me with this matter

rgds

George from Holland

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hi all,

I am George and living in Holland. Managed to find a nipt Peacemaker .22 that I proudly own and shoot.
joint the Forum to find more info and always handy in case of any questions.
Already have one question:
Want to by an oversized grip and found a nice one at Numrich for about us 25,= only problem is they are not selling to outside usa. Can sombody may be help me finding another supplier that is willing to ship to Europe.

Hopefully sombody can help me with this matter

rgds

George from Holland
George,

I have an unused pair of aftermarket target-style grips that I will send you for free. PM me your address. Best wishes from Ohio...

20171212_084509.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
George,

I have an unused pair of aftermarket target-style grips that I will send you for free. PM me your address. Best wishes from Ohio...

View attachment 445618
Thanks for your very nice gesture.
unable to send a pm but if you send me a short mail to [email protected] i will send my adress detail.

Many thanks from a proud and now also happy owner

rgds

·
Premium Member
10,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: les.b

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Wlcome to the Colt Forum from another new guy..... From the state of West Virginia!! I think you will enjoy your time here, there are many helpful and knowledgable and generous folks here....

Reactions: ei8ht
1 - 19 of 19 Posts