Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum. I am a student in the Dallas area and a big Colt fan. Just have a small collection so far, but I have learned a ton from browsing this forum in the past.

Some pics of my few Colts:

My LE901 and Series 80 GCNM

My GCNM with wood grips and my XSE Combat Commander that I carry

I'm currently saving for a Python (my grail gun) so hopefully within the next 1-2 years I will have one in my collection!

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Dont save for a python you may never catch one the value of them is still rising, They are still making the nice `1911,s that u have u may luck out and find someboby to trade for a python. Then u can always get another 1911. Nothing is like the python welcome to the forum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I don't really want to trade anything at this point because my Gold Cup has a lot of sentimental value and my Commander I carry so I need that one. Hopefully I can save faster than they appreciate in value!

·
Premium Member
21,814 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Good luck on finding a Python in the future with it constantly rising value. In the stock market they say knowing when to sell is like catching a falling knife. I guess knowing when to buy a Python is like catching a speeding bullet.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, young "Olds" guy. ;) Glad you came in and joined us. Nice start on a Colt collection there. Many Python guys here as you know, and you'll have lots of help and expertise along the way. Enjoy the ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.