Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Re: new member from ky.

Welcome to you both, from north of the border. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm located about 20 miles north of the Ohio River, and wander into Maysville, Lexington, Paris, Somerset, Louisville, and a few other Bluegrass villages, plus an occasional visit to the fun at Knob Creek. Great state!

·
Registered
54 Posts

Thanks for the welcome. We might all have to meet somewhere in the middle for a shoot sometime. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i try to make the knob creek shoot myself at least once a year. i also try to make louisville gun show once per year.both are worth the trip.if i can ever help y`all out just give me a holler. dux /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
149 Posts

Well since this is Ky land.I'll join here. This is my first post. I am retired due to health and this machine has become my good friend. I live in outback of Washington county about 12 miles off BG parkway. I have a few Colts and love 1911's as they were my carry weapon for most of my 13 years in Army. I still carry a 1911 today.
I am also a moderater on a another gun board. Well guess I said enough for the time being.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Welcome Michael. And thank you for your service to our country during your time in the Army.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts