Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Well, I am not really a "new" member here I signed up almost a year ago but lately I have started thinking about buying a Python and started coming on here a lot to get some info and advice. So, I have been reading a lot of posts and info on here and man this site can be summed up in one word "AWESOME"!... I have just become a "Supporting Member" because if I didn't find this site and had read the do's and don't about the infamous Python I would have surely been screwed. I have learned more about Pythons in a couple weeks on here then I could have in a lifetime in LGS's or GB. So, I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the Colt Forum and all of its members for having one of the best sites I have ever been on. Thanks again, Chris

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Chris. Glad you're making those posts now. Lots to learn here as you've found over the last year. Don't be shy about sharing, either. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.