Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Louis...i'm a new member. i'm a long haul driver from Colorado, and now spend most of my time in manila. Thank you very much for this forum a great place for information and interaction with knowledgeable people.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Louis...Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

Reactions: Ruffian46

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum, Louis! That REALLY is a long haul from Colorado to Manila. Enjoy!

Reactions: Ruffian46

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Louis! Welcome to the Colt Forum; it's nice to have you here.
Louis...Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.
Welcome aboard from WI!
Great to have you join us! Welcome from Minnesota:)!
Welcome aboard the Forum, Louis! That REALLY is a long haul from Colorado to Manila. Enjoy!
Welcome. Now what is a long haul driver from Colorado doing in Manilla?
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, fellow Colt enthusiast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. Now what is a long haul driver from Colorado doing in Manilla?
i'm sending my 3 children to college in manila all at the same time, and this is here where i can make it all work, i find it more affordable in manila. :), here for now to keep watch over them.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It has been such a long time since I have been to Manila. (1986) I bet it has changed greatly since that time. Tell me, can you go down to the corner "sari-sari store" and buy a Rock Island Armory model 1911? After, a background check, of course.:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks grandpawj, you have certainly been here "re: sari-sari store":D , a lot has changed for the better indeed since the last time you were here concerning the purchase of firearms, most F/A manufacturer's has an authorized distributor nowadays. you can buy a Rock Island Armory model 1911 after a background check , of course... although the manila acquisition price will be prohibitive somewhat, the same or any identical F/A you'd buy would cost almost twice as much :( as when purchased locally in the continental US. ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts